Search for atmospheres
Victorian London, Near the River Thames
Victorian London, Thames
Ah, Victorian London, a place of technology and squalor, of progress, and a form of civilized barbarism. A place of high class nobles... and ruthless backstreet brawling. A place where people of all walks of life found themselves, and a place where all manner of cultures could be found. Indeed, there is much to be found here in London.
This atmosphere is a delightful mix of the sounds of the River Thames (just don't go swimming in it, mind you, it's not exactly clean with all the factorys about) and the chiming of Big Ben, completed in 1859. One can hear the sounds of carts, distant people conversing, and other noises.
Comments for "Victorian London, Thames"
License details for "Victorian London, Thames"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by "hyderpotter from http://freesound.org" +)
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- English River Estuary by kernowrules from http://freesound.org +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)