Search for atmospheres
A high and lonely moor, the domain of the spectral hound
The Hound of the Baskervilles
“...there stood a foul thing, a great, black beast, shaped like a hound, yet larger than any hound that ever mortal eye has rested upon. And even as they looked the thing tore the throat out of Hugo Baskerville, on which, as it turned its blazing eyes and dripping jaws upon them, the three shrieked with fear and rode for dear life, still screaming, across the moor. One, it is said, died that very night of what he had seen, and the other twain were but broken men for the rest of their days."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Hound of the Baskervilles
Comments for "The Hound of the Baskervilles"
License details for "The Hound of the Baskervilles"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wolf howl by DarkJoker +)
- walking slow then fast by hintringer on freesound.org +)
- 0_Crickets by Luuk van Loon +)
- Fox Screaming by michieldb from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient by stk13 from http://freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)