Search for atmospheres
Here, have a mini fic.
Sherlock Spooning You on the C
Sherlock had just finished a very difficult case, and had passed out on the couch, taking a much needed cat-nap. John was looking for another case, at Sherlock's insistence. You were about to go home and take a nap yourself, when you noticed that Sherlock looked rather cold.
When you asked him if he was, he nodded.
"Why don't you grab a blanket then?" You asked.
"Because it's all the way over there." He replied, pointing across the room to a throw blanket, draped over the back of his chair. It was brown with skull patterns all over it. You didn't remember seeing it before.
You rolled your eyes and retrieved the blanket, draping it over Sherlock. You were about to leave, when Sherlock grabbed you by the wrist, yanking you down on the couch with him. He flopped the blanket, and his arm, on top of you.
"Sherlock, I have to go home!" You grumbled indignantly.
"No you don't, besides, you were just going home to take a nap. Why not nap here? We'll warm up faster if we're both under one blanket."
You huffed, then sighed. He had a good point. You may as well stay. It couldn't hurt.
Besides, it's not as if he knew you liked him.
Comments for "Sherlock Spooning You on the C"
License details for "Sherlock Spooning You on the C"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- AMB_Ext_Rain_Gutter_001 by conleec from http://freesound.org +)
- Cup Spoon Hot Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- Mouse Clicks by LPSPurpleLPS from http://freesound.org +)
- Room tone, distant traffic by mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Sniff by Twiggles from http://freesound.org +)
- Fabric Rustling by unknown +)
- Rainy city by XRT from http://freesound.org +)