Search for atmospheres
"study of pink" from BBC Sherlock
Sherlock from BBC
the way Sherlock the show gets mood is when they go to the crime scene it is in a dirty,creep,abandoned building.In the building they also add a dead body to add the creep effect.Also to add to the effect of a crime they add a lot of police,radios,dispatches and equipment and police tape.To conclusion to the effect they also add blood and scratches in the room
Comments for "Sherlock from BBC"
License details for "Sherlock from BBC"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- car horn doppler effect by http://www.freesound.org/people/3863/sounds/235363/ +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Car Driving by stephan from soundbible.com +)
- LAPD police scanner by stomachache from freesound.org +)
- crowd chat by vahid +)