Search for atmospheres
221B Baker Street, London
Sherlock and John doin hobbies
Sherlock stands in front of the window, composing a violin piece (about The Woman, John suspects) and stopping frequently to write down notes. John sits at his desk, detailing their latest case on his blog and sipping tea. The fireplace crackles and the chime of Big Ben is heard in the distance at its quarter-hourly chime.
You can't make a sound occur every 15 minutes so I did one Big Ben chime every 10, assuming 4x an hour would make for random chimes at unequal intervals and, frankly, not enough of that awesome Big Ben sound. We're using our imagination here, folks.
What makes this soundscape different from all the other 221B soundscapes? Not anything, really. I just wanted my own.
Comments for "Sherlock and John doin hobbies"
License details for "Sherlock and John doin hobbies"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by "hyderpotter from http://freesound.org" +)
- Irene's theme by David Arnold & Michael Price +)
- sipping coffee by http://freesound.org +)
- Typing by jennypendel from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Wall clock by michaelkoehler from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)