Search for atmospheres
After Working All Day
Relaxing Evening In 221B
John and Sherlock have decided to take some down time to recuperate after a long day. Mrs. Hudson originally hired you to help around the flat, but felt that it would be best if you were to assist Sherlock, thus freeing John to spend time with his family. But a new case has come up and it has even the great Sherlock Holmes baffled. John sits in his usual chair reading a Newspaper, Sherlock seems to be trying to solve a riddle by pacing the floor, and you sit in front of an old typewriter writing about the days events. Down stairs, you can hear Mrs. Hudson preparing dinner.
Comments for "Relaxing Evening In 221B"
License details for "Relaxing Evening In 221B"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Tea Kettle Whistle by jasonelrod from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter 1 by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Sniff by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)