Search for atmospheres
Holmes reads the paper by a crackling fire while Watson types up their latest adventure.
Rainy Evening At Baker Street
Rainy night in London and Sherlock Holmes sits by a crackling fire reading the paper and enjoying a cup of tea. The faint clip clop of horses on cobblestones can be heard passing down Baker street while church bells toll mournfully in the distance. John works quietly at his typewriter, transferring hastily scribbled notes of their most recent adventure.
Comments for "Rainy Evening At Baker Street"
License details for "Rainy Evening At Baker Street"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by "hyderpotter from http://freesound.org" +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- rainy mood by pansy +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)