Search for atmospheres
"A Quick Update," The blog of Dr. John H. Watson (7th July)
Rainy Day in Flat 221B
It's been little over a day since Sherlock cracked "The Hanging at Sea." He hasn't declared boredom yet (God, help us all when he does), but I'm sure it won't take much longer. Anyway, with nothing much to do at the moment, it seems the two of us will be spending another rainy day inside. It's far better than braving the cold and wet to search for clues, at least. The rain seems to have put Sherlock in a mood (despite his insistence, he does get them, rest assured). He's got his violin out, while who knows what experiment of his boils in the kitchen. By the way, did I mention that he's using my kettle? MY KETTLE! The nerve of him sometimes, I swear.
Anyway, I'm off. I'll update again just as soon as we've got another case, so stay tuned!
Comments for "Rainy Day in Flat 221B"
License details for "Rainy Day in Flat 221B"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Boiling and burning by By Jasonmchi www.freesound.org + Mariusz Jasionowicz +)
- Adagio - Johann Sebastian Bach by https://musopen.org/music/performer/li-mei/ +)
- Rain on Window by InspectorJ From http://freesound.org +)
- Bus motor pop/hiss by lauramellis from http://freesound.org +)
- keyboard typing by me +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)