Search for atmospheres
221 B Baker St.
Rainy day at 221 B
Surround yourself with the calming noise of rain, accompanied by the occasional distant rolling of thunder. Luckily, you are nice and warm in 221 B Baker St, sitting by the fire as Sherlock flips through his newspaper and John blogs about their latest adventure. You sip your tea and listen to the audio recording of Sherlock playing the violin, and relax.
Comments for "Rainy day at 221 B"
License details for "Rainy day at 221 B"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- TV in the background by Annerie from http://freesound.org +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- violins phrase by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Warm Soft Fire by Relaxing Videos +)
- light rain by vahid +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)