Search for atmospheres
Holmes' & Watson Flat on Rainy London Sunday
Holmes' and Watson's Flat
A busy, rainy Sunday in London in Sherlock, John, and Ms. Hudson's flat. Ms. Hudson is preparing tea, John is reading the local newspaper, casually flipping after throughly reading each page, and Sherlock is playing the violin. It is raining outside, and you can hear the warm fireplace crackling as the cars drive through the rain.
Comments for "Holmes' and Watson's Flat"
License details for "Holmes' and Watson's Flat"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cups-of-tea by "vedas from http://freesound.org" +)
- Violin in the Hotel by cms4f from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on Window by InspectorJ From http://freesound.org +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)