Search for atmospheres
An Afternoon at the Diogenes Club
There are many men in London, you know, who, some from shyness, some from misanthropy, have no wish for the company of their fellows. Yet they are not averse to comfortable chairs and the latest periodicals. It is for the convenience of these that the Diogenes Club was started, and it now contains the most unsociable and unclubable men in town.
Comments for "Diogenes Club"
License details for "Diogenes Club"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Old Book Being Handled by Abolla from http://freesound.org +)
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)