Search for atmospheres
Christmas in 221B
Christmas at 221B Baker Street
Living in 221B Baker Street isn't easy, what with the constant running around, the typing, and the violin playing at 3AM when you're trying to sleep. However, there are times like now, Christmas Time, that are peaceful enough to get things done, such as finishing the new book you just bought. Better do it quickly, before Sherlock brings you and John Watson on another case.
Comments for "Christmas at 221B Baker Street"
License details for "Christmas at 221B Baker Street"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Snow falling on umbrella by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- keyboard typing by me +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Violin - Silent Night God Rest by public +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)