Search for atmospheres
A rainy day at 221b
Chill with Sherlock and John
As the London rain patterns against the nearby windows, you’d take comfort in knowing you’re safe within the warm walls of 221b Baker Street. John works silently on his blog, recording the latest adventures, whilst a Sherlock sits nearby, deeply thinking. He’ll occasionally pick up his violin for a brief song before going back into silent thought.
Comments for "Chill with Sherlock and John"
License details for "Chill with Sherlock and John"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- keyboard typing by me +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)
- Rainy City Traffic by XRT from http://freesound.org +)