Search for atmospheres
Afternoon Tea with Sherlock and John
An Afternoon in 221B Baker St.
You've popped over to the home of the consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes, for afternoon tea. John Watson has graciously made the tea, as the detective himself is preoccupied with a new piece he's composing for violin. As you sip your tea, listening to the crackle of the fire, the tick-tock of the grandfather clock, and Sherlock's violin, John writes in his notebook about the most recent adventure he's had with Sherlock (since his computer is the worse for wear after one of Sherlock's infamous "experiments").
Comments for "An Afternoon in 221B Baker St."
License details for "An Afternoon in 221B Baker St."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing by Makkan from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Drinking Sip Swallow Gasp 2 by Stevious42 on http://wwwfreesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)