Search for atmospheres
An Afternoon At 221 B
An Afternoon at 221 B
It is a calm day at 221 B. John is going at it with his blog(again), and Sherlock is playing his violin to try and block out the keyboard noise. They both have tea, and cars can be heard passing through their open window.
(Just a warning, I'd turn down the master volume.)
Comments for "An Afternoon at 221 B"
License details for "An Afternoon at 221 B"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Stirring Coffee by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- windowrain by Max Würden *)
- keyboard typing by me +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license