Search for atmospheres
Afternoon at the Diogenes Club
If you have no wish for the company of your fellows and are not averse to comfortable chairs, spend a quiet afternoon at the Diogenese Club. Founded by none other than Mycroft Holmes, this is a soothing environment for the most unsociable and unclubable people. Feel free to peruse their periodicals, but a word of warning...do not talk to anyone!
Grandfather clock strikes once an hour to help you keep track of time.
Comments for "Afternoon at the Diogenes Club"
License details for "Afternoon at the Diogenes Club"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Grandfather Clock Chime by lonemonk +)
- Couch sitting up by muses212 from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by peasoperro from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on carpet by pushkin from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough by Vinicius +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)