Search for atmospheres
Enjoy a soothing cup of tea with Watson and Holmes at 221B.
221B Baker St. in 1890s
Curl up with your tea, books and listen to a warm fire in the heart as rain hits against the window. Down below on the street of London, horse carriages clop by. Sherlock is thinking out a problem while tuning his violin and Watson is putting the finishing touches on his latest novel.
Comments for "221B Baker St. in 1890s"
License details for "221B Baker St. in 1890s"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crackling Fire by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Stirring Coffee by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Violin - tuning a violin by Milie +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on the window sill by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)