Search for atmospheres
less stagecoach and snoring, more quill writing
221B Baker Street (edited)
On the case with Sherlock Holmes in mid-century London. The occasional stagecoach trots past your window, which is open to let in some fresh air and the constant sound of the rain. The fireplace crackles as Sherlock jots down notes with his quill.
Comments for "221B Baker Street (edited)"
License details for "221B Baker Street (edited)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainy by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- stage coach simulation by Robinhood76 from http:\\freesound.org +)
- Fog Horn by soundboard +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license